Worlington & Newmarket Golf House C.1906 before it became the Golf Club House. Apparently originally known as Red Farm,

the writer of the card explains that the Old Farmhouse is now the Golf House, the card is in Very Good condition with some corner

rounding, posted in 1906, a nice piece of Golfing history. The Club was founded in 1893, a 9 Hole course designed by Tom Dunn of Musselburgh. The only 9 Hole Golf course in the Top 100

Courses in England. A RARE card at a great price.          Ref.901

SOLD> Ref.901.Worlington Golf House Ref.901 C.pre 1906

£12.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart