West Runton Golf Links C.1908 just 5 years after the Club's foundation in 1903. Published in the  Rounce & Wortley Series titled West Runton Golf Links-8th Green. 9th,14, and 15th in the distance. This Club's original 9 hole course was designed by J.H.Taylor & 3 years later he extended the Links to 18 holes. This card in Very Good + posted condition. The Club established itself as an official Golf Club in its right, having previously being attached to the Golf Links Hotel. In 1953 the Club closed after becoming financially unviable due to the lack of members & the closure of the Hotel. The Club reformed in 1956 as the Country Links Golf Course, that in turn was purchased by Mackenzie Hotels, a local family & still operates today as the Links Golf Club.                                       Ref.1519

West Runton Golf Links Ref.1519 C.1908

£10.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart