West Runton Golf Pavilion & Hotel C.1923 published by G.L.May West Runton, on a postcard by Francis Frith, Reigate, Surrey, No.74216 dates from 1923. This card dates from the original Golf Club which was founded in 1903, with J.H.Taylor designing the original 9 hole links, 3 years later he extended it to 18 holes, in the early 50s this Club became known as The Country Links Hotel & Golf Club & continues today, although it had been taken over by a new owner in 2011.

                                                                                      Ref.2121a

West Runton Golf Club House Ref.2121a C.1923

£5.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart