Wellington Golf Club was founded in 1905 at Wellington College in Shropshire, this image is described as "View from the Links" showing the College, an Oak Tree & a herd of sheep, great for keeping the grass down. A sepia card published by W.Stackmann & Son, Teddington, London., card No.10 22837, in superb unposted condition, this Club eventually moved from this location, twice & is now located Nr. Telford and known as Wrekin Golf Club. A Rare card with a lot of history.                    Ref.831

Wellington Golf Course Ref.861 C.1905-10

£8.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart