Wellington New Golf Club House C.1910  following the Club's move from their Original Ground at Wellington College, Salop. The card was published by Valentine's Neg No 68186 which from the 1910s & is in Very Good + condition, posted in 1916. The Club

was founded pre1900 but was formerly established in 1905. The Club would eventually move one more time, to a Ground overlooked by Wrekin Hill, Wellington, & is now called Wrekin Golf Club.                                                                          Ref.249

Wellington Golf Club House Ref.249 C.1913-15

£14.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart