An original vintage postcard of the new Club House of Wellington Golf Club,Shropshire C.1910-15,published by Valentine's without a negative number,as some Valentine cards were.The earliest record of the Club Club was  1905 when it was known as Wellington College Golf Club, its 1st course consisting of a nine hole bogey 78 course,built on land adjacent to Wellington College,provided      principally for the Boys & the Masters,plus and Townspeople,who

were allowed to play for a small fee.Within 2 years the Club had moved to a new course at Steeraway,while plans were being made for yet another course,this time an 18 holer near Telford,this course would open in 1910 with not only the new course,but a Brand New Club House also,this course is where they still are today.At some point farther down the line,the Club's name was changed to The Wrekin Golf Club,card in in Near Fine unused condition.                                                                                                      Ref.1323

Wellington Golf Club House Ref.1323 C.pre 1914

£17.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart