Published by E.Skelton,Walton-on-the-Hill,the card is in very good + tonear Fine,posted condition.The Club was Founded in 1903.    Opening for play in May 1904.The Club changed its name along the way to become Walton Heath,its 1st Professional was James Braid, who  remained as Club Professional for 46 years.The course would

only be 4 years old when this card was produced,so quite early.

Walton-on-the-Hill Golf House Ref 1242.C.1908

£17.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart