The original Wallsend Club was Founded in1905,a nine hole course with the first ball driven by Mr.Crawford Smith MP partnered by Mr.J.C.Caird,a member of Newcastle "City" Golf Club .Over a period of time the course was extended,first to 12 hoes,then 15 & finally to 18 holes.In 1966 the Club aquired a new Ground just 2 miles from the original,but this did not "Open" until 1973,the History does not say wether or not they continued at the old course until 1973 or not.The card is in Very Good + condition with some light corner wear & small chip at roof level LHS.Still A  RARE card.

Wallsend Golf Course.Ref.1436 C.June 3rd 1905 Ref 1436

£84.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart