Turnberry Golf Pavilion, Links & Hotel C. Ea 1900s . Published by O.F.Stengal & Co., Ltd.Post Card publishers, London E.C.Printed in Saxony, this card, number E.31572  is in Mint unused condition & has a halfpenny stamp space. The course opened in 1901 with the Hotel opening in 1906. The first course was designed  by Local Man Willie Fernie, who in fact was originally born in St. Andrews, with later changes made by Mackenzie Ross, his trend has continued over the Century, with the latest changes being made by Donald Trump.                                                                                                 Ref.171

Turnberry Golf Links Ref.171 C.1906-10

£34.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart