Troon Ladies Golf Club House C.1905-10 published by William Richie & Sons, in their Reliable Series No.R.2131.The ladies moved into this Clubhouse in 1882 after it was refurbished having been the Original Mens Club House. This card is in MINT unposted condition, with excellent corners, perfect for the decerning collector. Troon was Founded in 1878 with the original course being laid out by Charles Hunter of Old Prestwick, several later improvements were made by Willie Fernie, the1883 Open Champion who became Troon Professional in 1887.

                                                                                     Ref.1173

Troon.Ladies Golf Club House Ref.1173 C.1905-10

£22.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart