Published by Fred.C.Hamblen,The Studio,St Marychurch,No.B101.

This image is of the New Club House of the newly Founded Torquay

& South Devon Golf Club,which came about when their original Walls Hill Course at Babacombe,became to overcrowded being only 9 Holes.Torquay & South Devon was Founded in1909,with the Club House being completed in 1911.This scrce card in in Very Good + condition,with a light crease to the lower left corner.            Ref.1753

SOLD>Ref.1753.Torquay & S.Devon Golf Pavilion Ref.1753 C.1911

£16.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart