Tintagel Golf Links was situated on a Cornish Headland & was Founded in 1893, like a lot of Clubs it disappeared at the end of WW1, so was only in existence for around 26/27 years, for further information see The Golf's Missing Links website. The photographer of this card was R.Youlton, Tintagel, so no doubt a local. The card is in MINT unposted condition.                                                Ref.929a

Tintagel Golf Links Ref.929a C.19--

£6.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart