Sunningdale (Old) Golf Course & Pavilion C.1909-15.This early

Sunningdale card, number 58199 was published by The Photochrom Co., Ltd., Royal Tunbridge Wells. The town received a Royal Patronage in 1909 because of the rising popularity in the game of Golf a huge amount of Golf Postcards were produced from 1900 onwards. Photochrom started publishing Postcards in 1903 & this sepia style was very popular at this time. The card is in Near Mint unposted condition & came from the Bill Hopkins Collection, London.                                                                           Ref.2204a

     

Sunningdale (OLD)Golf Course Ref.2204a C.Ea 1900s

£9.50Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart