Stinchcombe Hill Golf Links & Pavilion C.Pre 1914 published by F. Bailey & Son, Dursley.,on a Francis Frith & Co.reigate PC. This scarce card is in MINT unposted condition. Situated at the Southern end of the Cotswold's Stinchcombe Hill was founded in 1889 with the original 9 hole course being laid out by Arthur Hoare, who would become the Clubs's 1st Captain. a great addition to any collection.                                              Ref.895a

 

Stinchcombe Hill Golf Course Ref.895a C.Pre 1914

£11.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart