St.Boswells Golf Club Pavilion & Course C.pre 1914 photographed & published by Clapperton, Galashiels. Founded in 1899 this 9 Hole course is set on the South Bank of the River Tweed, there are quite a few 9 Hole courses in the Border region & all welcome visitors, many still have their original Pavilions. This Scarce Card is in MINT unposted condition, an early card in this Club's History. Superb Quality.                                  Ref.2555

St Boswells Golf Pavilion/Golf Course Ref.2555 C.pre 1914

£11.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart