St.Annes Old Links Golf Club House  C.1910-15 published by Valentines, Neg No 71061 dates 1910-15.  St Annes Old was founded in 1901, this course was traditionally used for The "British Open" qualifying when the The Open was at Lytham. The original Links were designed by the 1902 British Open Champion Sandy Herd.The card is  superb collectable, unposted  condition.                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Ref.2681

St. Annes Old Golf Club House Ref.2681 C.1917

£9.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart