A Valentine Bordered Series Postcard,without A Negative Number.  The Club House was located at the Putting Green,which was referred to as The "Ladies Course" or Putting Green.The Green is still there to this day & is Open to the Public,alas the Pavilion has long since gone.The card is in Near Fine Collectable Condition.A Scarce card,Printed in Great Britain. A very RARE card.                 Ref.240

St Andrews Ladies Golf Club House .Ref 240.C. 1913

£54.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart