Founded in 1877, this Ayrshire Club prospered until the outbreak of WW2 after which it became impractical to play golf at the original course due to many changes in circumstances. A new ground was found, but due to a lack of membership numbers the club foundered and called it a day in 1951. A Reliable Series postcard published by W.M.Richie & Sons, No.62/36. In very good + condition with faint postal indent & album marks.                         Ref 771

SOLD>Ref.771.Ballantrae Golf Links & Club House Ref.771 C.1911

  • Catalogue Ref 771

. Proudly created with Wix.com

Cart
Cart
Cart