Seaford Golf Club House (Blatchington)  C.1913-14 published by The Terminus Seaford Golf Club House C.1914 Emporium, Seaford. An Early card in Fine Condition as prefered by Collectors. Founded in 1887 the Club was called Seaford Head Golf Links, the original 12 hole Links is where the Club began their Golfing journey, but due to a lack of space, they decided to look for a  more spacious ground & in 1907 they completed their move  Batchington where they still are today. Their original ground at Seaford Head became a Municipal course. This card is in Near MINT posted condition. J.H.Taylor the five-time British Open Champion was the Architect of the new Blatchington Links. Franked.    Ref.291

Seaford Golf Club House.Ref 291.Sussex C.1914

£26.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart