Ryton Golf Club Pavilion & Green C.1911-14. This Club started life as Tyneside Golf Club on a 9 hole course known as Ryton Willows was laid out by Mungo Park of Musselburgh in 1879. In 1891 the Club was known as Tyneside Working Men's Club but was re-named as Ryton Working Men's Club in 1894, it remained at the Willows site until 1911 having again changed its name in 1909 to Ryton Golf Club, so when this card was published it had only been on this site 2/3 years.       Ref.2112a

 

Ryton New Golf Pavilion Ref.2112a C.1911

£17.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart