Rhos-on-Sea Golf Club House, when the Club was Founded in 1899 an Old Farmhouse was used as the Club House for the first 4 years until demolished in 1905 to make for the 1st proper Club House which is still in use today. This "Platino Photo" postcard was published by The Pictorial Stationery Co.Ltd., London, in their Peacock Brand, Number 5135 B.The card is in Very Good Plus condition unused condition & dates Pre 1914, there is a very faint crease to the lower right corner which is more visible on the back than the front of the card. A superb early image.                                                                                                      Ref.2005

Rhos-on-Sea Golf House Ref.2005 C.Pre 1914

£19.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart