Published by Valentines,negative number 70403 dates from 1910s,the starters box is on the right & the Shelter on the left,the card is in Fine,posted condition with excellent corners & no damge.Superb card.The earliest reference to Golf at Monifieth 

was found in the Kirk Sessions Records C.1639 with the Artisans from the local foundry forming the Monifieth Club in 1858,they had no building's so meeting's were held in local halls.There are currently 4 Clubs playing over the Links,Abertay,Broughty,

Grange/Dundee & Monifieth.

Monifieth Golf Links & Starters Box Ref.653 C.1915Ref 653

£54.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart