West Linton Golf Course, no publisher name on this scarce card. The Club Pavilion can be seen in the distance. The card is in Near Fine condition & was posted in 1931. The Club was founded in 1890, located 18 miles south of Edinburgh,the course looks quite barren in this image,the course has now many mature trees around part of its perimeter. James Braid   made some alterations to the original 9 hole layout in 1926,       but it was not until 1972 the course was extended to

18 holes.                                                                           Ref.1408

West Linton Golf Course Ref.1408 C.1931

£21.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart