Published by Gilbert Marlet,149,High Street Putney,London., No.48220 The image shows the Golf Club House to the right & the      Windmill,that aslo sits on the Common,to the left.This card is in          MINT unused condition,ideal for the collector,it has a halfpenny inland stamp space & was printed in Saxony.The original course was laid out by the Dunn Brothers Willie & Tom.The Club was renamed Wimbledon

Common Golf Club in 1928.

Wimbledon Golf House Ref.1364 C.Pre 1914

£8.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart