Porthcawl Golf Pavilion C.Pre 1904 published by Comley & Sons, Cardiff, series 315, printed in Saxony. This famous Golf Links,

arguably the finest Links Course in Wales was founded in 1891 &

designed by the Westward Ho! Professional Charles Gibson, the

image is of the superb Golf Pavilion which remains much the same to this day, a family are enjoying a picnic overlooking Rest Bay. The card is in Very Good + condition, posted from Porthcawl in 1904 so this is an early card in the Clubs history    .Ref.2460

Porthcawl Golf Pavilion Ref.2460 C.Pre 1904

£7.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart