Nazing Golf Club House C.pre 1904. Published/ photo by D.Bell a scarce early card printed on a Geo.Washinton Wilson postcard which fits perfectly into the Geo Washington period. The image shows the Club Pavilion with a person stood on the Veranda  & a lady by the tree, the photographer was D.Bell. Lovely card, posted in 1904 with 1 corner slightly rounded. The Club was recorded in 1947 but it was likely it did not survive after WW2. A new Club of the same name was founded in 1992. The original Club was Founded in 1891.          Ref.1384

Nazing Golf Club House Ref.1384 C.1904

£12.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart