Mitcham Golf Club House C.1930 published in the S & W Series.

The Club was originally Founded in 1891 & laid out by Tom Morris.the Club was firstly known as The Princes Club,formed in 1891, with future Prime Minister Lord Arthur Balfour as its 1st President.the Club became known as Mitcham in1924 after being handed back to the Conserators.The card is in Very Good ++ ,the Magnificent Club House

in the images,Burnt Down 3 years later in 1933.                   Ref.1324

Mitcham Golf Club House C.1930 Ref.1324

£11.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart