Millport Golf Pavilion & Links, Isle of Cumbrae  C.1910-15 the Club was founded in 1888 & called Cumbrae Golf Club, the name was changed in 1900 to avoid confusion with Comrie Golf Club, near Crieff, the Club is situated on a small island just off the coast from Largs. The card is in Very Good condition although the reverse is a little age-darkened, it was published by Davidson & Son Kirkcaldy in their Ideal series, with the familiar Triangle Logo, a nice image of peace & tranquillity.         Ref.2629

Millport Golf Links & Pavilion Ref.2629 C.1910-14

£11.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart