Millport Golf Pavilion & Links, Isle of Cumbrae  C.1912 the Club was founded in 1888 & called Cumbrae Golf Club, the name was changed in 1900 to avoid confusion with Comrie Golf Club, near Crieff, the Club is situated on a small island just off the coast from Largs. The card is in Very Good + condition posted in 1912, a "Photogloss"  sepia postcard published by Raphael Tuck & Sons, Art Publishers to Their Majesties The King & Queen.                                                                                   Ref.2256a     

Millport Golf House & Links Ref.2156a C1912

£17.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart