Manor Farm Golf Links was Actually East Finchley Golf Club, Founded in 1893,as often occurred in the early years of Golf,the course was named by the area or place it was located in,it only survived for around eleven years.The current Finchley Golf Club lies in land south of the Manor Farm location.This card,published by E.J. & H.Clarke, number 88.is in Very Good + condition with a repaired tear midway down the R.Hand edge.A nice rare addition to any collection.                                                                                                                                                                              Ref.519

Manor Farm Golf Links Ref 519

£14.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart