Published by E.Keith,PPC publisher,Campbelltown.Titled "Balaclava" Bunker,with Photograph by D.McGrory.This RARE card is in Very Good + condition,posted in Campbelltown in 1911,with just light age wear.The Club was Founded in 1876.The original designer is not documented,but Charles Hunter of Prestwick extended the original 10 hole course to 12 holes,prior to 1879,when Tom Morris helped Machrihanish to complete the Links to 18.The card illustrates what must have been prettty much the natural landscape of the original Ground before the Golf Links were   construsted.RARE Postcard.                                  Ref.1737

SOLD>Ref.1737.Machrihanish Golf Links Ref.1737 C.1911

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart