An extremely Rare Postcard of the Opening of Lytham Golf Club,Lytham in 1913.The Occasion was marked by A Match between Club President & Local Landowner Mr.J.T.Clifton & The Captain of The Club,James Wallace.The Urban Council took the Club into Public Ownership in 1916,it returned to Private Ownership again 7 years later, Re-Named Lytham Green Drive G.C.Anoymous Publisher VG + Condition with Album marks to corners.Extremely Rare.                 
Ref 304

Lytham(Green Drive) G.C.Opening.Ref 304. C.1913

£195.00Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart