Lowestoft Golf Club was Founded in 1887 on the "Denes" in Lowestoft,in 1906 The Lowestoft Golf Course Co.Ltd was formed in order to purchase land in Parkfield for a New 9 hole Course, which would be rented to the Club,this means this card must relate to the "Original" Club House, used somewhere between 1887 &1906,

given that it is dated 1904. (This is now confirmed on The Golfs Missing Links Website.)Published by Raphael Tuck & Sons Ltd., in their Town & City series, No.2042, the card is in Very Good + condition, posted in 1904, the image is of The Denes, site of the Original Course, The Model Yacht Pond, and of Course the Original Club House. The Club is now know as Rookery Park, where it    moved to in 1972. Great Value for money PC.                Ref.1813a

Lowestoft Golf Club House Ref.1813a C.1904

£5.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart