Published by William Richie & Sons in their Reliable Series, this RARE card is in Fine Unused Condition. There is A Halfpenny inland Stamp space. Founded in 1895 the course sat on the banks of Loch Neagh, but at some point changed its name to Massereene, by which is still known by today. The Course was designed by Harold Swann.  Superb condition.                 Ref.504

Lough Neagh Links,(Massereene)Ref 504.C.1905-10

£24.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart