An Ad card published by Major & Co.,Ltd., Hull,Manufacturers of wood preservasion products in different shades os Brown & Green.This RARE card shows the Original Club House which has changed little appearance other than its exstension.The card is in Nr Fine Unused condition.The Club was Founded in 1908 & is now known as Leamington & County G.C.

Leamington Golf House Ref.1442 C.Pre 1914

£31.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart