An Original Vintage Edwardian Golf Postcard without a publisher name,just the number 8 to the front of the card,which shows the Caton Road Golf Pavilion at Dolphin Lee,the Clubs 3rd Ground in 6 years,orginally 9 holed the course,situated on the banks of the Lune was soon extended to 18,remaining in this location for approx. 32 years,before moving to its final location in 1932 to Ashton Hall,where the Club has resided ever since.Lansil Golf Club now occupies the Old Dolphin Lee site.This does not appear to be a continuation of the original Club,as the Golfers Handbook gives the Foundation date of the Ashton Hall Club as 1932,the year it Opened there.                                                                                                                                                                         Ref.1596

SOLD>Ref.1596.Lancaster Golf Pavilion Ref.1596 C.1911

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart