Lahinch Golf Hotel & Club House? C.pre 1914 The Club was founded & opened in 1892 with the Golf Links Hotel following in 1896. Lahinch soon became a "Mecca" for golfers with the railway line running right into the village, this provided a huge boost to Golf Tourism. The card was published by Lawrence, Dublin, again on a Francis Frith., Co., Reigate postcard. There is a handwritten date on the card of 1914, with the condition being

Fine to Near Mint.                                                           Ref.2546

Lahinch Golf Links Ref.2546 C.pre 1914

£17.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart