Founded in 1909 & looking at the Club House which is used today,it is plain to see that this card is of the original Club House which has been extended as the Club grew.There is no publisher name on the card, but the hand written Title & number 98420, points to a local publisher.The course was seriously damaged during WW2 because of Coastal Defense issues,Gun emplacements ,Barbed Wire,& Barage Balloon,it took two years & a great deal of work to repair the damage,finally re-opening on the 11th of June 1949.RARE CARD,in Very Good to Near Fine

condition.

                                                                                        Ref.1841

 

Kingsdown(Walmer &) C.Ea 1900s Ref.1841

£44.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart