Published by William Richie & Sons in their Reliable Series number

517/55,a sepia postcard in Very Good +  condition & printed in Scotland.The franking date is unclear it will be between 1905-10.

The Club was Founded in 1887 & is now run by a trust.Tom Morris 

laid out the original 9 Hole course,which was later extended to 18.

Kinghorn Golf House Ref.1366

£16.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart