Killermont Golf Club House,The(Glasgow Golf Club) as it is known today,was Founded in 1787 & was located at Blackhill, until moving ground in 1904 to its current location at Killermont.The Golfers Hand book creditsTom Morris as the Course Designer.This card was published by Wm.Richie & Sons Ltd.in their Reliable Series,without a number as some early cards were.The card is in absolute MINT unposted condition & is one of 3/4 cards from this Club all in the same immaculate condition.                     Ref.1272
 

SOLD>Ref.1272.Killermont Golf Club House Ref 1272 C.1905-10

£34.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart