Helensburgh New Club House C.1910-20 Published by Macneur & Bryden, Helensburgh & printed in Great Britain. The image shows the New 2 storey Club House opened in 1910 & the 1st Tee looking back from the 1st fairway, with the Clyde in the background. This real photographic postcard is in Near Fine unused condition with some light spotting to the reverse. Helensburgh was founded in 1893, designed by Tom Morris & has Spectacular views over the Clyde.                                                                                                                 Ref.1371

                                                                                           

Helensburgh Golf House Ref.1371 C.1910-20

£14.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart