Original antique postcard of Harlech Golf Links & Castle C.1912,

published by Valentine without a negative number as some early cards were.The Golf pavilion can be seen below the Castle,in the forground.The card,which has a scalloped edge,is in Very Good plus posted condition.harlch was Founded in 1894 & designed by H.Finch-Hatton,the Club is also known as Royal St David's.        Ref.1801

Harlech Golf Pavilion & Castle Ref.1801

£4.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart