Published by The Gleneagles Hotel,the card carries the "Gleneagles"
Crest,the image shows The Hotel,Laich Loch & the Golf Lub House.
These were Ad cards given to guests to send to there friends to
encourage more business.The Hotel was completed in 1924, some
ten years after the Build was held up by WW1,during which time the building stood as A roofless shell,so the card dates after 1924.The courses were designed & built by James Braid & were completed around 1918.A nice example.