Girvan Golf Pavilion, Links & Ailsa Craig Rock C.Pre 1906 no publisher name on this card so it will more than likely have been published by a local photographer, which was often what happened in Golf's early days. Founded in 1860 in the early years the Club moved North towards Turnberry for a time before returning around 1904 to its original ground where the 9 hole course was extended to 18, this was the Pavilion constructed upon their return, hence some cards call it the "New" pavilion. This card is in  Near Fine to Fine condition, posted in 1906. The original links were designed by James Braid.                                                                             Ref.2463

Girvan Golf Pavilion & Links Ref.2463

£9.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart