Published by MacDonald,Stationer,High St,Fortrose,on a Valentine

postcard,negative number 220645,printed in Great Britain.The card shows the Par 3 7th Green,& the lighthouse,the Moray Firth is to the right.The card is in Near MINT,unused condition & would grace any

collection.The Club was Founded in 1888 & was designed by James Braid.Is better known today as Fortrose & Rosemarkie.

Fortrose Golf Links & Lighthouse Ref.934 C.1930

£19.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart