Flackwell Heath Golf Club House, Bucks, formerly Wycombe & Bourne End Golf Club C.1904-25? No publisher name on this MINT condition unposted card, just the No.8850 in the stamp space, nothing in particular on the card helps with dating it either. In 1904 on the 25th of October the Wycombe & Bourne End Golf Club was inaugurated & 9 Hole course was developed on Minchin's Farm, Flackwell Heath by James Sherlock, the Oxford University Club Professional, the course was extended to 18 holes in 1907 with the New nine designed by the then Club Professional John Turner, the Club was then renamed Flackwell Heath Golf Club, it appears that the Club Building may have been acquired along with the land at Minchin's farm when the original purchase took place. This means this card is later than 1907.                           Ref.2466

Flackwell Heath Golf Club House Ref.2466

£9.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart