Felixstowe Golf Links C.Pre 1914  published by Smith's, the image shows Golfers & Caddie on a Green with The Club House in the background, the card is in excellent unposted condition. The Club was founded in 1880 & is now called Felixstowe Ferry G.C. The Club's website does not say who designed the original Links, only 

that Henry Cotton & Sir Guy Campbell Re-designed the course in 1948. For the first four years of the Club's existence, the Martello Tower alongside the 17 green served as The Club House. Ref.1555a

Felixstowe Golf Links & Club House Ref.1555a pre 1914

£15.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart