Fairhaven Golf Club Centenary History C.1895-1995 116 pages published in Navy Blue Card Covers with Gilt Lettering & in superb condition. Founded in 1895 the original Links were alongside the Sea on Clifton Drive South, re-locating in 1924 about 1-mile inland on Lytham Hall Park, there are some superb early Black & White photographs which dominate the first 50 pages of the book. This course hosted British "Open" Championship qualifying for many years when the "Open" was on the Fylde coast. Postage in the UK will be £2.75.                                                                               Ref.GB. 604

Fairhaven Golf Club History 1895-1995

£9.99Price