Elie Golf Club Hous & Ladies Pavilion C.pre 1912 published by Andrew Mackie, Post Office Buildings, Elie. The Golf Club House is to the left with the Ladies Pavilion in the centre of the picture, this is a very family orientated Club with many activities for children through the Summer Months. A RARE card in Very Good +/Near Fine condition, posted from Elie in 1912. The Golf House Club is the proper name of Elie, taken from the original Club House, started in 1875 & completed in 1877, Elie & Earlsferry are to Villages side by side 7 this is where James Braid was Born, three Clubs play over Elie, The Golf House Club, Earlsferry Thistle & Earlsferry Ladies Golf Club. The 1st Tee has an old Submarine periscope which is used for looking over the hill to see if the Fairway is clear for the next people on the tee can Drive off, quite quirky. A RARE

card.                                                                                Ref.2062

                                                                                        

Elie Golf Club House & Ladies Pavilion Ref.2062 C.Pre 1912

£26.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart