Effingham Golf Club House, published by H.N.Bridger, The Street, Effingham, Surrey on an R.A.P. & Co.Ltd PC., Ltd., London, E.C.4., posted in 1938. The Club was founded in 1927 with the original course being designed by Harry Shapland Colt, one of the most prolific of Golf Course Architects, the Course was recently been enhanced to great effect  by Architects McKenzie & Ebert  the Club House is a Listed Georgian building & the Course has also been used as an "Open" qualifying course. a great value tinted card in Fine condition .                                                                                   Ref.2809

Effingham Golf Club House, N.r Leatherhead Ref.2809 C.pre 1938

£5.99Price